Planning your trip to Ireland should be enjoyable but it is not always that easy to do it alone. Your Irish cousin is here to help!
Avail of our fantastic personalised tour consultancy service TODAY!
We know Ireland! If you have lots of questions and/or a complex trip to plan or are simply not sure where to begin, consider a personalised, in-depth trip consultation with one of our experienced advisors.
We will answer your questions, build an itinerary tailored to your interests and figure create a seamless transportation plan for every aspect of your visit. The itineraries that we design for each of our customers, are tailored individually to consider their particular interests and needs. This means they can organise a single day in Dublin or a trip around the Emerald Isle – no job is too big or small! Here is an example:
- 8:30 am-12 am
You will be brought from Dublin accommodation to Mount Usher Gardens, Co. Wicklow
- 12 am – 2 pm
You are then driven up the coast road back to Dublin to see the historic Kilmainham Gaol
- 2 pm-2:45 pm
Have a quick bite of lunch in the Kilkenny Restaurant, Nassau Street which overlooks the grounds of Trinity College Dublin
- 2:45 pm – 4:30 pm
Hit all the main spots in a vintage WW2 amphibious vehicle during the Viking Splash Tour
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Soak in the busy atmosphere on Grafton Street and wind-down with the swans in Stephens Green Park
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Head home to recharge and get ready to hit the town!
- 6:30 pm- Late
Return journey with your Irish cousin from your accommodation to dinner in Malahide or Howth. Breathe in the fresh coastal air, enjoy a cold Guinness and feast over some famous Irish seafood. There are many pubs and restaurants to the north of the city centre surrounded by breathtaking views and romantic sunsets.
We can sort out your sim card, make reservations, obtain advance booking prices and vouchers so you can hit the ground running. Don’t waste time doing the mundane, small things. Let our personalised tour consultancy service look after you!
– 30 minute consultation by Skype or Whatsapp $ 50 / €40 –
– Each additional 15 minutes $ 20 / € 15 –
– FREE 15 minutes consultations for Airbnb customers with confirmed bookings in Dublin. Please forward Airbnb location / conformation details –
– We will send you a preliminary questionnaire to gather as much information about your trip prior to the call at an agreed time –
How to maximise your time with us
– Take notes: you should bring a pen and paper to take note of top tips specific to you –
– Have Questions Prepared: make sure you know what you want to get out of the trip –
– Calendar: have an idea of the main stops you want to make or dates you will be in Ireland for us to really help –
To book a consultation email us NOW!