- This unique day tour attraction includes a guaranteed guided visit to Newgrange, the UNESCO World heritage site, dated 3,200BC and one of the oldest Neolithic burial chambers in Europe (predating the Egyptian pyramids!)
- Gray Line-Ireland operates among a limited number whose Newgrange tours from Dublin includes a guaranteed visit to the tomb at Newgrange. The journey through ancient Ireland continues onto the Hill of Tara, seat of the Irish High Kings.
- Your last stop is at the small fishing village of Howth. At Howth Summit we save the best until last – with spectacular views looking out over Dublin Bay – before heading back to the city via the coastal route.
- Guaranteed entry to the tomb
- 4 departure days per week
⇒Arrive 15min before at 17 O’Connell Street Lower (Dublin Visitor Centre)
⇒Departs 9am on Mon, Tue, Fri & Sat from Apr-Oct
⇒JUN/JUL/AUG: only Mon & Tue. 24 pax max
⇒You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity